GRAFRATH, a town in Rhenish Prussia, on the Itterbach, 14 m. E. of Dusseldorf on the railway Hilden-Vohwinkel. Pop. (1905) 9030. It has a Roman Catholic and two Evangelical churches, and there was an abbey here from 1185 to 1803. The principal industries are iron and steel, while weaving is carried on in the town.
Note - this article incorporates content from Encyclopaedia Britannica, Eleventh Edition, (1910-1911)